Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just Another Day

Well, there's nothing too special happening on this particular day in my life. I'm just sitting in my room procrastinating...I should be doing many other things besides blogging it up such as: packing my room to get ready for my journey back to good ol Wyoming, studying for my Spanish oral final, and working on my sports nutrition final project!! I need a little more motivation to finish up my school work lol. I'm just SO flippin ready for the summer so I can see my friends and family!! I will admit, moving is going to be very bitter-sweet, I have made so many new and wonderful friends down here, and it's been fun getting to live with my sister and her family. However, it is time for me to close this chapter in my life and start a new one, even if all I'm gonna be doing is working once I get home. I'm sure I will have some good experiences!!

Let's see, tomorrow means that Ryan's been out for 9 out of 24 months of his mission!! That means he only has 15 months left, whoop whoop!!! Not much has been going on with him lately either do to this stupid flippin swine flu, however, he and his companion ARE able to go and visit 2 families per day, so, I guess that's better than nothing right?! All they can really do is wait it out, I know the sickness will leave eventually, we just need to pray =).

Whelp, I told you there was nothing new going on so I guess this is it. Hasta luego!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Kellsi, you are so cute! I so freakin love you!
I am sad you are leaving....but i am glad you are happy with your decision!
I am going to miss you! We have to get that scrapbook ready!
Love you sweets!!!!