Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update

Alright, I'm just gonna make this short and sweet (because my parents are about to come home from work and I wanna clean the house for them =P). Since I last blogged, I've gotten a job at Pizza Hut (I start next Tuesday) and have been able to just relax and spend time training my dogs while I'm waiting to begin. A few stupid things have happened, but, I'm not gonna talk about them right now, and all that matters is that they are over and done with and will never come back again. lol...As for Elder Foster, he said that his mission president said sometime soon he's going to be training a NEWBY lol...I wanna know how that turns out for him, he seems really excited about it. I know he's going to do a great job with this new Elder. Even though I don't know any of the other Elder's out in Ryan's mission, I think his president chose the best person to do this training because Ryan is such an amazing missionary. He's been doing SO well, and he is so eager to do the Lord's work and is focused solely on that. I couldn't be more proud of him than I am right now...Good job babe!!!!!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Kellsi, you work at Pizza Hut?? So do I! lol. For 4 months now...

Mikaela said...

Yay for you for getting a job, and ya for Ryan for his new calling! That is so awesome. I'm sure he will do fantabulous. :)