Monday, July 19, 2010

Comin' Out of Hibernation!

Wow! It's been nearly a year since I decided to put this blog on hold, and I am FINALLY ready to come out of hibernation and get this show back on the road!! I figured that since Ryan has only 2 weeks left until his return, that documenting the days up to that, as well as the following ones, might be a good idea...I'll be sharing my many thoughts and feelings, so, I hope that whoever decides they want to start reading this blog again, is ready for it!

So...Where do I begin?! So much has happened since the last time I blogged that I don't even know where to start, or, what details should be included or left out...I guess I'll just started with the present...

I'm currently working in Sheridan, WY and living in Big Horn, WY (they're about 10 miles apart). I'm living with this awesome couple, Nicole and Charlie Barney, and their baby son Miles (the cutest thing EVER!). After I lost my job at my uncle's dental office (long RETARDED story...and honestly, I know I didn't do anything wrong. If I had, then he should have come to me a long freaking time ago and told me himself what was up!!!) I decided that living with his family would probably not be the best idea anymore. When Nicole found out I was needing a temporary home, she talked to her husband Charlie and they decided that it'd be alright for me to live in one of their spare bedrooms for as long as I need. BLESS THEIR HEARTS! They are so awesome for allowing me to do that, I can't express enough how grateful I am for them!...Oh, I also got another job...funny story...I plan on moving back to Newcastle for a little while to live with my grandma so that I can save up money for "bigger and better" things. Well, you'd think that once I stopped working for my uncle I would have just moved home right then and there huh? Well, I thought that too but I just kept getting the feeling that I wasn't supposed to leave Sheridan just yet....I couldn't understand that feeling, but, I prayed about it and told Heavenly Father that wherever I get a job first, that's where I'm supposed to be right now...So, I filled out a bunch of applications online for places in Newcastle and then that same day I went out and about filling out applications around Sheridan. Well, I got to my second place and the owner had me fill out an application on the spot, he looked it over in about 30 seconds, looked at me, then said "Can you start tomorrow?"...Wow, I cried after that because I knew that was Heavenly Father's doing!!!....So, for the past month I've been working at The Rodeway Inn & Suites doing front desk/breakfast/ and ocassionally making beds in rooms when they need my help....I really truly enjoy my job, but, I'm putting in my two weeks notice today. August 1st will be my last day!

Ryan gets home August 2, 2010....SAY WHAT?! Lol...I still can't believe it!!...His mom and I have been writing (well, we've actually emailed each other every single week since Ryan's been gone...so, I've gotten to know his mommy quite well I'd say :D) and figuring out plans and whatnot....His plane gets into Rapid City, SD at 1:40pm. I'll drive to Newcastle on the 1st and stay the night and then I'll head over to Rapid on the 2nd (wow, my heart is racing just typing that!) to go see Ryan and his family at the airport. Funny thing is, his family and I are keeping my being there a surprise. A long time ago I told him I wouldn't be able to make it to the airport and so I asked his family if they'd keep him thinking that I won't be there...I want to get the whole thing on video!! lol...We'll see how well that works out!..Anyway, his mom just wrote me and told me that he gets released at 2:30 (THANK GOODNESS) and then we'll go out to dinner and everyone will head home (them to NE and me to WY)...woo!! I'm so excited and nervous and I just want to throw up lol....I'm guessing I won't be able to eat for like...the whole week before he gets home. I guess I'd better start chowing down NOW huh?!

Ok, I'd better get off now, I'm getting nervous just thinking about all this stuff!!!

TTYL!

No comments: