Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh Em Gee!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So, I'm at work right now...If I didn't mention it before, I do breakfast/front desk at the Rodeway Inn & Suites in Sheridan, WY...This morning was the most hectic freaking morning ever and I thought I was going to go bonkers!!! First of all, we have a tiny freaking office and the sad thing is, it doubles as the breakfast area. So, there were like 15 people in here at once, I kid you not, and they were making this big commotion trying to get to the food before each other and just making a huge mess of everything. Complaining because there were no bowls left (um yeah if they would've have just MOVED I could have gotten to the cupboard faster and given them their stinkin bowls! LOL)....Second, the waffle mix pourer (whatever the heck it's called) is broken and so I poured like 5 cups of mix so that people could just pour the batter from those cups into the waffle maker instead of pouring it themselves..this girl decided she didn't want to use my cups and as a result got waffle mix everywhere (I swear this happens at least 2 or 3 times a day, no lie)..So I go and try to clean it up but everyone was just standing there staring and standing in my way so the mix is continuing to pour out on the counter and I can't get to it fast enough!...MY GOSH! Sorry, I'm just ranting and raving...blah blah blah...ok I'm done....

On another note, my good friend Keri came to Big Horn and picked me up and took me over to her place in Sheridan. We watched the movie "Precious" and oh my word, that's one of the saddest movies! WONDERFUL acting, but holy cow I would never want to have to be an actor in that movie. That must have been difficult!...I won't go and say what the whole movie is about, but, Precious had an awful mother and father..and let me say that seeing the way they treated her made me want to be the best freaking mother in the world when I have children lol...I'm gonna love them SOOOOOO much and let them know it all the time, and strive to do my best to keep them safe, healthy, and happy!!!!!

That is all. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when all you try to do is help the customers, and they stand around and stare at you with inconsideration making you feel like an idiot? Ha ha I think it's hilarious how people treat those who try to help them most of the time. Way to go with keeping up with them! :D